Wednesday, April 13, 2011

38 days... but who is counting?

So my job is so fun.. but really boring sometimes. So it gives me time to think about everything that I need to get done to get ready for this new big step in my life. Well for one, I got my invitations done (THEY ARE ADORABLE) but i'm still waiting for them to get here so all of you can agree with me. I still need to go find a temple dress, and get some XXXX-SMALL garments. JOY! Other than that, I am pretty much done with getting ready for my wedding. For the most part now I just have to get ready for our new little home. We are just waiting to get some furniture to put in there. I have been looking at home decor and Alice Lane is my favorite place to look. I LOVE EVERYTHING about Jess's blog. She is a fabulous designer. I can't wait for my headboard from my mother in-law. I will put up some examples of kinda what she is making me. The first one really looks like it! Also notice the adorable RUGS!!! :)

Lately I have just been feeling stuck though. Being engaged really sucks. I came to the conclusion that being engaged is like being on the edge of the cliff before cliff diving.. just waiting to jump in. And yes, since Feb. I have been soooo ready to jump in. Only 38 days. It feels like forever.. but it's next month! WOOO! But being engaged has been beneficial in other ways. Getting used to eachother, and finding out the little things that might just bug! Not too many things, but yes, there are some. I just wish sometimes guys thought the same as girls. Just that they would agree with all the complaining and say, "yeah, I agree!" Instead they just look at you like you're weird, or just making a big deal out of nothing.. which sometimes is the case. But still, sometimes I just want to tell Jesse somethings ARE THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO ME! haha. I usually do, and so he's learning to just agree with me. Ha the other day I was listening to Brad Paisley and came upon the song, "I'm Still A Guy." I believe he wrote that song JUST FOR JESSE!haha. By the way, Jesse did slay a dragon recently. It'll probably be hanging in our house, so be excited to see it when you all come visit. :)

But I am so excited to marry him still. I feel like we are married. Except we don't get all the bonus's. Like falling asleep together and not having to go to seprate rooms. Or having to drive into town everyday from La Verkin. OR just being able to go to OUR house to be together. Ah, can't wait for these 38 days to (hopefully) fly by!


Anyways, I feel like I rambled on long enough.


38 days................ but who's counting?


LOVE THESE ROOMS!

Ah, adorable headboard!

LOVE THE RUGS!


Wish I was rich enough to decorate like this!

No comments: