Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One step at a time...








Well, we have a little more than a month left!! We are both so excited and are ready to start our new life. Jesse is also excited to be done with school and head to the lake every morning with his brothers. I will also be excited to go to the lake sometimes, maybe I can jump the wake sometime!! We are coming along on the wedding plans... everything is done, but .. the INVITATIONS. I guess no one will be coming to the wedding, haha. JK it will be done soon enough! I had my first bridal shower last weekend. It was soo good to have all my sisters down, and most of my family there!! They finally got to meet the awesome family I will be marrying into, so now they know why I brag all the time about them! My awesome soon to be mother in-law is making us a head board for our room! I AM SO EXCITED!! Cara also got us a beautiful picture of the St.George temple, Jesse loves it also! Just so you know we have our little home too! It's only two blocks away from the temple, so PERFECT location for both our jobs. It's a two bedroom apartment, wood floors, washer & dryer, dishwasher, and one bathroom! Perfect for us! I am getting so anxious to move in and start making it our own. Also, we got a new car, for those who knew that I wrecked my old one. haha. Poor Sharky! We got a 2006, maroon Camry! It's fabulous. It's nice driving a decent car that is actually owned by us. Jesse unfortuntally had to sell his pride and joy durmax! The sacrafies we have to make.. sorry babe. He's looking for an older truck he can just pay off so we only have one car payment. So life is coming together! I also decided to put my love (CHEER) aside. It wasn't really going to work with me trying to give my first year all I could, and support Jesse as much as he'll need me to. I will miss it, especially the girls, but it's crazy how your priorites change once you find someone who you want to put their needs before your own. We'll have a lot more time, and a lot LESS stress with me not coaching!

But I think that pretty much wraps it up for now!!

We're still super excited to get married..

One step at a time!

No comments: