Saturday, June 18, 2011

Married life begins.

Well Monday it'll be a MONTH since we tied the knot! I can't believe it's been so long!! Marriage is definitely not what I expected... for good and bad. I love when Jesse comes home and we can just be with each other till the next morning. I love cooking dinner for him ( I am actually not too bad at cooking) I love watching movies with him, and decorating our cute little home! I hate that laundry piles up in about two days! I hate that all of Jesse's clothes have to be ironed- haven't yet attempted to iron them :] hah. I hate when he leave for two days, or when he's late home from work. I am now spoiled with his presence that I want it ALL THE TIME! I guess you can call me selfish. But we have had some good times. We've hungout with Sharise and Craig a bit. We planned a BBQ at our house, and me (being the rude friend I am) Didn't realized it was on Sharise's Birthday! So I tried to make it as special  as I could!! Then we went mini golfing one night with them too and ended the night watching Dirty Dancing {CLASSIC!} It's been good! I am going to miss Sharise when she leaves in a week from Monday :( Craig, just propose already!!!  haha, seriously though! But life is good. I am trying to get my photography going again, I realized how much I truly enjoy it! I also miss cheer a lot, but it's been good to step back and realize what  I really could have improved on last year, and one day I will be a coach again! Well here are some pictures of our crazy adventures!

























No comments: