Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SO MUCH TO BE CELEBRATED!

So around this time of June there are always so many holidays to be celebrated.. ok, ok, only three! This weekend Jesse decided to leave me to go party up north with Skyler (really he went to go watch Blake's football scrimmages at BYU!) But, it's always more fun to say he went to go party... Well before this weekend, and probably since we started talking about our house, he always said he wanted to get a nice TV. Not that the 32' screen and the 56' back of it wasn't cutting the cake! haha, but I decided to go surprise Jesse with a new flat screen TV when he came home. So, right when he left I went to Home BLVD furnishings. Jesse was looking for a Vizio, but everyone I asked that knew things about TV's said it was not the way to go. So, when I went to go look for one, BLVD furnishings didn't even sale them.. thought that probably a sign... but the man convinced me to get an LG. Which is a very good (EXPENSIVE) TV! Well, easy sale for the guy there, I bought it. Brought it home, and Emily and I set the whole thing up! We were very proud!! Anyways, not that I care what TV we have, it does look a lot better, especially on our cute shelf Tammy made us! It was Jesse's Future Fathers Day present!!

Here are some pictures-{lighting looks bad and changes the color}

Moved the table to the corner, and the chair to the other.. opens the room up a lot!

Love my white shelf Tammy made!

This is the actual color with the flash on! TV fits great :)

 To go along with fathers day I want to honor my two dad's. First Michael Morris.

Dad- Thanks for all you have done for me, I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are always there for me when I need you and always give your full support! Thanks for all you have taught me, I will never forget the valuable lessons! I hope  I can continue to to learn more and grow closer to you- Hope you had a great fathers day :) I LOVE YOU!

I'll always be your baby!

Next I want to honor Rick! From the time I knew him and from all shed tears from the amazing memories I hear, he deserves nothing less but to be honored for an amazing father. Jesse can go on and on about how great of a father he was, and how he would never put ANYTHING before his family. I have learned that from being in the Ence family. Nothing is before your family, family first! It is a great thing to live by. I know that one day Jesse will learn all the amazing qualities that Rick had and put them into being the father figure he saw all his life. Thank you Rick for raising an amazing son, and family. You are definitely missed!



Next, today is Cara's birthday!! She is getting soo old! Not really {Todd is} hahaha. I look up to Cara so much. I always get told how much we are alike, and I always take that as a compliment. Thank you Cara for always being my number one supporter! You were always there when no one else was! I will never forget the good memories that we have shared together, and that I know whenever I call you we can talk about everything in our lives and that there is NOTHING we can't tell each other. Cara would do ANYTHING for anyone, no questions asked. She has the biggest heart, and the most gorgeous smile! I love you Cara, I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and LOTS of them to come, and UNFORGETTABLE memories to be made!



I might as well go ahead and write about Kristina too, since her birthday is on THURSDAY! Gees! Well, Kristina you are a great example to me about being a mom. Breylan is the sweetest girl I have ever met, and there is no doubt in my mind that she didn't it from you! You are such a sweet heart to everyone, and have the biggest heart! You have so many hidden talents that have come out the last couple years to surprise us all. Thank you for always sticking up for me when we were growing and and letting me go places with you. You were always such a caring big sister, and still are. You are always trying to make everyone so happy! Thank you for your great example in being a great mother, sister, and friend. I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday! I sure love you!!!


No comments: