Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just bloggin..

Wow, I have to catch up on all the fun activites that have happened since fathers day! Well, lets see.. for the fourth of July we got to go up to Jesse's cabin for the last time. It was really fun, and good to see why they love being up there so much. It was nice and peaceful and fun to be with all the family... not to mention super good birth control ;) It was hard packing up and leaving that place, even if it was my first time going up there, I knew how hard it was for their family to leave that place that they had so many good memories in. That night we drove to Brian Head and watched the fire works... it was pretty cool to hear all the big loud "BOOM" ones echo through the canyon.. {surround sound} We got home around 1:30 then I had to go back to work the next day. We also had the opportunity to watch Skyler play in the Rebel's Championship...{Rebel Nation, coming at cha!} haha, they are champions. It was fun to be apart of his season. We'll see if Jesse and him both play next year, cause they keep telling us they won't. hmm.. we'll see. Other than that we've just been enjoying eachothers company. I had the last two saturday's off, so it was nice to wake up late, and take our time getting out-and-about for the day. It's soo crazy how fast time flies! TWO MONTHS on Thursday! I can remember my count down of 181 days till being married. Ah, it's been a great two months to learn and grow as individuals but most importantly a couple. Jesse will be starting football on  August 8th, and then school on the 23 or something. {WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?!} We only went to the lake ONCE, and Lake Powell.. NEVER! Sad, sad.. but oh well. Those aren't the most important things, which we've learned. Jesse is still working at Ence Insurance, and I am still at Stephen Wade, yet, applied for a job over at Sorensen Wade today! Hoping and praying I can get it, cause it will be an AWESOME opportunity for me. Photography is going well.. I wish it was bigger, and I had money to buy all the fancy items to go along with it, but it takes time, and a LOT of practice. I started taking new borns, and they are sure challenging. But when you get a good shot it makes the 4 hours spent worth it :)

Almost 20?! Yes.. August 5th. I am a baby! I feel like I should be turning 25, because I never thought at 20 I would be married and have a full time job at such a great company. I feel very blessed for all the opportunities people have granted me, hence my age. Jesse is still 23, robbed the craddle I tell ya! But atleast it's good because i'm so young we aren't rushing at all to have kids. {Knock on wood!} I told Jesse all I wanted was just a weekend with him, alone, somewhere besides STG! I wonder what he'll come up with..

hmm..

Other than that, I have just been thinking.. thinking how wonderful life is, yet wondering how this beautiful world has become so evil. I guess the world has to become evil in order for the last days, which scares me, because I don't know how much more evil I can take. I miss the good old days, where MTV was just music, Family Channel was actually FOR THE FAMILY, and they didn't have to put 3 F*** words in PG-13 movies. Sad sad.. But it makes you feel like you need to cling to the lord more. Which has truly helped me realize I do need to become closer. I need to lean on the lord, and trust him with everything that comes my way. I've learned a lot this year.. I have learned that I will teach my children ALWAYS to respect everyone. Kids are soo disrespectful, especially teenagers, and yes I used to be super disrespectful to people. I regret it to this day.. and I will never try to disrespect someone again. I realized I need to really try to love everyone, and let them know how much I care. Leave thank you notes, text messages, or even a call. You honestly never know when someone will slip right in front of your eyes, which I really have realized this year from all that has happened with Rick, and everyone else we've lost. I need to focus on what matters most in life, not what matters most in the moment. Jesse has been good about telling me that. Jesse is so strong and would do anything for anyone. He has a heart of gold, and I know he got that from his parents. Family is soo important, I love when we pray together everynight and we NEVER forget to pray for our families. They are the one thing that will not always physically be with you, but {FOREVER} spiritually. I am so grateful for our families and all the love and support they show to us.

Well,  thanks for reading, and yes married life is great.. :) Thanks for asking.

No comments: