Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life is so short.

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.- Bruce Lee

This quote truly does fit how our life has been for the past year. I truly get reminded everyday by how blessed we are. By what we go through everyday is.. life. One thing I really have come to realize over the last week is how short this life is. 


Some victories :)


Well as you all may know, Jesse did it! He graduated from Dixie College with his Bachelors degree in small business. I am so proud of him and all his accomplishments at the school, and with football. You're awesome babe!











Our first year anniversary was this last month, on May 21! Crazy! I can't believe it's already been a year! What a great year it has been. Our relationship has grown so much and everyday I fall more and more in love with this kid. He is such a good husband. We decided to go to California to celebrate. It was fun, but let's just say next time I'm taking the lazy route and going on a cruise or something. We walked sooo much, I know, it's good for us. We went to the beach the first night we got there. stuck our feet in the ocean and man, it was chilly! The next two days we spent at Disneyland! It was really fun because Jesse hasn't been there since he was little, so he hasn't been to any of California Adventures. We loved California Adventures! We got on all the rides so fast, and Jesse doesn't like roller coasters much and he LOVED California Screamin'! His favorite was still The Tower of Terror, which I won't lie, is one of my least favorites, but it was still fun. Jesse also has never been to The Cheese Cake Factory, I know, where has he been all his life right?! We went there the night of our anniversary and it was SO yummy! It was so fun to be away from our everyday lives and go celebrate our marriage together. :)


We also got to go up to Vernal and spend the weekend with Amy and Tyler for Zoey's baby blessing. It was a very, interesting drive to say the least. (9 Hour drive, death wobble, sketchy tires, new tires, J-Rod, Ence bro's, nasty burps, freaky blizzard, 1 AM arrival) But it was fun while it lasted. The blessing was beautiful and little Zoey is as cute as ever. It was really fun to go and see their new house. We even got to go fishing!! 


When we got home my cute niece Breylan came to play with us for a couple days. She is a ham! We loved having her here. Some pictures from the splash pad.



We also got to celebrate little Bailey's first year birthday party yesterday! It so crazy she is already one! It's so fun seeing her grow. She is adorable, and I just love her to piece, as does Jesse. I even got the chance to take some cute pictures of her and make her invite. Sure love ya A Bay Bay!




We also  got to spend some time with Jesse's friends from high school. It was really good to catch  up and hangout with each other!




Some hardships.. 


Last week one of Jesse's best friends from childhood died in a plane crash. That day I felt so sick to my stomach, and couldn't come to cope with what actually happen. A tragic,horrific accident that caused so many families and friends to suffer. I could tell that Jesse hadn't let it actually hit him yet, which who could blame him. At the funeral it was so hard to watch Jesse and all his friends loose such a close friend It was so hard for him to relive all the feelings again with his dad's funeral. To see his family suffer was the most terrible thing. To loose a child, I only could imagine. You will be missed Tanner. Thanks for always being such a good friend and supporting us. We were blessed to have you at our wedding and in our lives.






This week, I have felt peace. I have felt my fathers love swarm me and let me know whenever life ends it will be okay. Do you ever wonder about the unknown?What happens after this life? I am so blessed to know, and so comforted to have the knowledge of the gospel in my life to know his plan. I am so grateful for the Atonement and to know I will see my loved ones again. One thing I truly have taken away from everything is that I need to be prepared. You NEVER know when the time is yours. Are you ready? You will never be fully prepared, but why not do everything in your power to become closer to Thee. My eyes have opened up so wide to realize what I have. To love what and who I have, and be thankful for it every day I wake up.






I truly am so grateful for my sweet husband. He is my world, and I don't know where I would be without his continual love and support. He is always trying his hardest to be perfect and to love me know matter what. I never want to take our eternal marriage for granted, it truly is a perfect plan of happiness. 

No comments: