Sunday, April 1, 2012

Major Catch Up!


A lot has happened since Christmas. I can't believe that it is April tomorrow!!! April fools day yahoo. Well things with us have been so good. We fall more in love everyday and are finally getting the gist of being married. January, not much happened. February was fun, we had Valentines day and Jesse's birthday! I had to work Valentines night so we decided to celebrate it on Monday. We had such a fun time together. Jesse had never been to Anasazi Steak House so we decided that was a perfect night. We then ended the night with The Vow. It was such a good show. I really enjoyed it, and I cried.. a lot. I just thought about what would happen if that were me and Jesse, but roles switched. I would hope that I could get Jesse to fall in love with me again if he didn't remember us. That would be the hardest thing.. especially after being married. That show meant so much more to me being married, then it would have been even dating. Just being so comfortable with each other, than having to act out your first date again would be so difficult. It was a really good movie for Valentines. 


We also celebrated Jesse's birthday party on his ACTUAL birthday!! He is a leap year baby so when he actually get's a birthday I am going to try to make it BIG. I decided to throw him a Luau! It was really fun, thanks everyone for coming out and supporting Jesse.














Jesse and I also went up to his grandparents cabin in Pine Valley for a weekend! It was so much fun, even if it was a little cold.  


The next day we went to Gun Lock with his family to look for some drift wood. It was really fun! 
We even had a photo contest on our iPhones, and I would have to say it was close, but I won :)



Another awesome thing about February was that I gained TWO new nieces.  Amy had Zoey after about 12 hard hours of labor. I had the opportunity to be in the room taking birth pictures and it was such an awesome opportunity! She is beyond beautiful. Congrats Tyler and Amy.






Cara and Todd also got their first child, beautiful Tenley! I was so happy I could go up and be with her right after she had her. She is soooo cute! I am so happy for Todd and Cara.






Well, other things we've done have gone to Richfield for Lorin's farewell! I can't believe she is gone already. It was so good to go and catch up with everyone though. I miss them all. We even got to stunt and tumble a little. It's amazing how fast you loose your flexibility, but also how fast you can remember how to stunt and tumble. Obviously not like we used to, but we still had fun. 

Here are just some other pictures of other events that have happened over the last couple months.

Enjoy. :)










Love you babe.





No comments: