Friday, January 20, 2012

The New YEAR!

Wow, it's been quite some time since I've blogged, which always is the case in all of my blogs! haha! Well first of all I can't believe we have been married for 8 Months tomorrow! So CRAZY! It's been such a blessing and a joy to be married. Our marriage has grown and I fall in love with Jesse more everyday. Some updated things in our lives.....

Christmas! It was so fun to be married and be able to spend all the holidays with Jesse. I really wanted a new camera for Christmas, but obviously I didn't want to tell him to go spend 1,500 on me. But my cute husband wanted me to have a memorable first Christmas married.. So I got some ear-phones I needed, and then  I got a little package.. I opened it, and it was a disposable camera. I was kinda confused, then it said my present was on the inside. So I cracked open the camera and there was a cute little note that said, Good for one Canon 60D. Then he explained that all the Canon 60D's were ALL sold out in ST. George! I thought it was so cute that he went to all the trouble to make it special for me. All Jesse got were new shoes and clothes... fun right? haha.  He seemed to be okay with it, since he already got a new TV,iPad, & iPhone. I love to spoil him randomly.. but it was a really fun Christmas!

Well, New Year brings on a new semester of school, and it's Jesse's LAST semester! He is so excited to be done in May! I am so proud for all the hard work that he put in to getting his degree, and i'm excited to see where the future takes him. It's weird that he is done with football though. I keep telling him to tryout for the Dixie Rebels with Skyler, because I think they would really enjoy playing together.. but it's just because i'm going to miss watching him play. He did start up flag football though, so that'll  be fun to go watch every week.


I am still working at Paul Mitchell, and I absolutely love it! It's so fun to be around girls my age and to get pampered there for so cheap! I love my bosses and it's such a rewarding job! I am glad I finally found a job i'm not dreading to go every day. Other than that I am just staying busy with photography. I am LOVING my new camera ( I found one when we went up north!) So Jesse is now my back up photographer!! Seriously though he is! I love photography so much, but I don't think I will ever do it just as my profession because I still want to enjoy it and do it for fun. I feel like I have gotten a lot better and know a lot more though. So i'm excited to have kids so I can practice on them.. poor kids!


 Two weeks ago was Cara's baby shower!! I can't believe she will be a mom next month!! I am so excited for her and Todd. It was really fun to go and be with all my sisters and mom over the weekend. I also got to get some quick maternity pictures of Cara! It was freezing so we didn't have very much time before we were both frozen, but she still looks beautiful.


Also Jesse's finally get's a REAL birthday this year... yup he is a leap year baby! ! He's turning 6 (24) this year and Oh boy is his birthday party going to be so fun! Mark it in your calendars~ :)



Life is so great right now! We are enjoying each other and all of our many blessings we receive everyday!

No comments: