Saturday, September 17, 2011

LOTS to cover.. and that's not an exaggeration!

YES!!! FOOTBALL SEASON! WOO! I was so excited about football season this year because I would get to watch my husband play. I really have never seen him play football, besides flag football, but I was excited to really see how good he was. Jesse is the starting running back for DSC! GO #6! The last couple games they didn't come home with a "W", but they sure deserved to. Jesse played soo good last game and got the first TD! Tonight he has a game, the first one of the actual conference, so, let's pray they win!











I also dyed my hair brown.. I needed a change.. and I have so far really liked it!
We went to the Dixie Round up and wore our cowboy boots! :) We snapped some pictures!




We have almost been married 4 MONTHS! Where did the time go?! We also got called to be the Marriage and Enrichment Chair and Co-Chair! It has been fun so far! I know it'll truly help us more than anyone in the class. Last week was my first time ever teaching anyone in church.. it was nerve racking, but it went really well. I am glad Jesse is there to help me and crack a few jokes every once in a while! ALSO, GOOD NEWS!! I entered a contest with Ivory Homes. It was a photo contest, and with all the love and support from EVERYONE we managed to get 406 VOTES! WOW! I was so shocked, and truly felt loved. We won first place.... $1000!! Such a blessing. I really want to buy a camera lens that is $999- So that money might go fast ;) 

Other than that it's been a good couple months. My cousin Cody (my dad's,brothers Son) passed away a couple weeks ago. It was really hard to see my Aunt and Uncle because they aren't in the best state of mind right now. They haven't really been living LDS, and none of Cody's friends that were there looked like they had never set foot in a church before. It was really neat though because we held the funeral at a chapel and my dad and Angela spoke. They spoke about the atonement, and how we will see Cody again. It was reassuring to hear for most of them, i'm sure. Then Angela and I sang musical numbers, and my mom played the Violin. It was a beautiful funeral, and i'm so glad I could go support them.





















I can't forget that we also went to the lake with one of my mom's friend! It was really fun and I got the chance to wake board for once this whole summer. (EVEN THOUGH I CRASHED AND GOT WHIPLASH!) It was still fun! Here are some pictures!







HAHA I had to get a picture of this!














Well I think that covers a lot! 

No comments: